Butterfly valve Lockout - RED
Item code: LS-BU59
Good chemical property with super strong body which is insulating, anti-soluble, anti-fracture.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Material : Poly Propylene
- This device is used to lockout numerous sizes of butterfly valve.
- Locking holes : 6 slots on slider part & 12 slots on cover part.
- Accepts shackle maximum up to : 9.5mm
- Weight : 286mm
- Size :
I. Cover [I part] :
Ø total length 303mm
Ø upper width: outside 98mm to 95mm / inside 87.5mm to 83.3mm
Ø above cut slot 47mm X 49mm
Ø 12 holes / diameter 9.5mm
Ø lower length (for valve handle) 206mm
Ø lower width: outside 57.6mm / inside 40mm
Ø depth (for valve handle fixing) 26mm
II. Slider [II part] :
Ø total length 96mm
Ø Width outside 63mm / Inside 56mm
Ø Handle fixing part depth 35mm
Ø 6 holes, diameter (oval shape) 9.5/11.3mm
Ø Lower curvature (to stop pressing handle) length 57mm, width 57.5mm, height 8mm to 20mm
- To lockout the handle or actuator of butterfly valve and avoid unexpected energization or start up of valve at workplace.
- Device is having good chemical property with super strong body which is insulating, anti-soluble, anti-fracture with wear resistance to cracking and abrasion.
- Resistant to low and high temperature variation.
- For installation place the cover on the top of valve handle then fix and adjust the slider between the handle of butterfly valve and padlock + tag it.
- 8mm to 45mm